We’ve gathered a bunch of fun and educational wildlife worksheets!
Download & print or feel free to use it as a digital learning activity.
meet and greet
say aloha to our animals
what's happening at the zoo
Experience the Honolulu Zoo in a unique way with our unique programs.
Plan your visit
Things to do
There are loads of things to do at the Honolulu Zoo. Make the most of your visit by keeping these suggested viewing times in mind.
- 9:00 AM Birds more active at dawn and dusk
- 9:20 AM Orangutan enrichment
- 10:00 AM Penguins are fed (not Tuesday)
- 10:00 AM Chimps enrichment (most days)
- 10:30 AM Primates swing and sing (Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday)
- 10:30 AM Turtle feeding (Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday)
- 11:00 AM Wild Dogs enrichment (Monday - Friday)
- 1:15 PM Galapagos Tortoise more active
- 1:15 PM Cattle training in Keiki Zoo
- 1:30 PM Tiger enrichment (most days)
- 1:30 PM Elephants are fed
- 2:00 PM Giant Salamander is fed (Wed & Sat)
- 2:00 PM Sloths are fed
- 2:15 PM Nene Hawaiian geese are fed
- 3:00 PM Porcupine enrichment
- 3:15 PM Penguin are fed (not Monday)
Peafowl are one of the most common sights at the Honolulu Zoo, but there is nothing common about them! Discover their rich relationship with the Honolulu Zoo's history.
Your Support Matters
With your support so we can continue to make your zoo a place for laughing, learning and exploring for keiki, kupuna and everyone in between.
Planning Your Visit
Whether your planning a visit for your family, birthday party, or a corporate function we’ve got special zoo experiences you’ll go wild over.
we're stronger together
Become a member
Mahalo for supporting the Honolulu Zoo. By becoming a member you're helping to support conservation efforts both here and around the world, enrichment for our animals, training for the Honolulu Zoo and Zoo Society staff, and so much more! Your kokua is greatly appreciated.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or by calling (808) 926-3191 ext. 153
Mahalo nui loa!