Rules & Policy
Rules pertaining to the stroller and wheelchair rentals:
- There is a $10 refundable deposit for all strollers and wheelchairs.
- Strollers and wheelchairs must be returned by 3:30PM.
- Strollers and wheelchairs must be returned in the same condition as rented.
- Never leave infant or child unattended.
- Don’t allow standing or tipping in stroller.
- Heavy objects on canopy top may cause injury to child.
- Use wheel lock when stopped, loading, and unloading child.
- Maximum weight limit – single stroller: one child, 60lbs; double stroller: two children, 100lbs
- 5 lb limit in pouch or hung on back.
- Maximum weight limit – 250lbs
- Use wheel locks when stopped, and when getting in and out of wheelchair.