mahalo for your support!
Zoo Wish Lists
Thank you for your support of the animals here at the Honolulu Zoo! Through the donation of everyday items we are able to provide behavioral enrichment for the animals who call our zoo home, helping to keep them happy and healthy.
Food and Pantry Items:
*All food items must be unopened/sealed
- Spices – Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, etc.
- Dry Cereal (unsweetened)*
- Dried Fruit
- Seeds – Sunflowers, Peanuts, Coconuts, etc. (unsalted or low sodium)
- Un-popped popcorn-plain and for an air popper
- Peanut butter *
*We ask that food items are unopened and when possible GMO and Palm Oil free.
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Re-usable Metal Trays
- Clothes – Cleaned Please
- Pre-school Toys – Free of mechanical parts or plastic beads
- Linens – Cleaned Please and no Pillows
- Large Cardboard Boxes
- Beer Kegs – Empty
- Painting Supplies – Finger Paints, Brushes and Canvas
- 55 Gallon Food Grade Barrels
- Burlap Sacks – Food Grade
- Small Boat Floats
- Woven Baskets
- Gift Cards to Home Improvement Stores
- Gift Cards to Amazon/Petco
- Gift Cards to Grocery Stores
“My daughter has never been this happy during her summer holiday as she was this year after spending some great and fun time at your camp! i appreciate what you do for the kids and for their parents who can participate!”
“Thank you very much for taking care of our kids during the August camp. they are now waiting for the next year trip and are very excited about meeting their friends as well as the awesome camp staff. Great job!”