June 8 - Aug. 10
The Honolulu Zoo Society presents the 2016 Wildest Show in Town summer concert series!
Click here for more info...
Sumatran Tiger Photo: Bryan Thompson
Animal Enrichment Wish List
Food and Pantry Items:
- Spices - Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, etc.
- Dry Cereal (unsweetened)*
- Dried Fruit
- Seeds - Sunflowers, Peanuts, Coconuts, etc. (unsalted or low sodium)
- Un-popped popcorn-plain and for an air popper
- Peanut butter *
*We ask that food items be unopened & when possible GMO and Palm Oil free.
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Paper egg cartons
- Metal Chopsticks
- Linens - Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets
- Large Cardboard Boxes from TV’s, Refrigerators, etc.
- Beer Kegs (Empty ones!)
- 55 Gallon Food Grade Barrels
- Gift Cards to Home Improvement Stores
- Gift Cards to Amazon, Walmart, Safeway, Foodland and Longs
- Gift Cards to Petland, Petco
- Burlap sacks (food grade)
- Small boat floats (4-6")
- Woven baskets
- Shredded Paper in strips not confetti
- 3oz Disposable Cups
- Surfboards for our Keiki Zoo Goats
Any monetary donations are also very much appreciated!
For more information please contact Shelby Carlos firstname.lastname@example.org.