It continues to pour so they asked for more...
The Zoo staff have been so happy with our all-volunteer-constructed rain shelters that they asked for 10 more units!
HELP OUR RINGED-TAILED LEMURS...
... and get a lemur of your own!
Find out more...
Sumatran Tiger Photo: Bryan Thompson
Animal Enrichment Wish List
Food and Pantry Items:
- Spices - Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, etc.
- Dry Cereal (unsweetened)*
- Dried Fruit
- Seeds - Sunflowers, Peanuts, Coconuts, etc. (unsalted or low sodium)
- Un-popped popcorn-plain and for an air popper
- Peanut butter *
*We ask that food items be unopened & when possible GMO and Palm Oil free.
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Paper egg cartons
- Metal Chopsticks
- Pre-school Toys, Balls, Stuffed Animals (free of mechanical parts or plastic beads)
- Linens - Towels, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets
- Large Cardboard Boxes from TV’s, Refrigerators, etc.
- Beer Kegs (Empty ones!)
- 55 Gallon Food Grade Barrels
- Gift Cards to Home Improvement Stores
- Gift Cards to Amazon, Walmart, Safeway, Foodland and Longs
- Gift Cards to Petland, Petco
- Burlap sacks (food grade)
- Small boat floats (4-6")
- Woven baskets
- Shredded Paper in strips not confetti
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Cardboard Rolls
- 3oz Disposable Cups
- Surfboards for our Keiki Zoo Goats
Any monetary donations are also very much appreciated!
For more information please contact Shelby Carlos email@example.com.