BOO IN THE ZOO!
Boo in the Zoo is a family friendly and not so scary event for kids of all ages. Dress in your best costume and come say Boo at the Honolulu Zoo!
Find out More...
It continues to pour so they asked for more...
The Zoo staff have been so happy with our all-volunteer-constructed rain shelters that they asked for 10 more units!
HELP OUR RINGED-TAILED LEMURS...
... and get a lemur of your own!
Find out more...
Boo in the Zoo!
Friday, October 31, 2014
5:30-8:00PM, Entrance Gates Close at 7:30PM
Boo in the Zoo... If You Dare!!!
Boo in the Zoo is a family friendly and not so scary event for kids of all ages. Dress in your best costume and come say Boo at the Honolulu Zoo! Support everyone’s favorite place to visit this Halloween and help contribute to zoo conservation.
• $5.00 per person, kids 2 and under free
• No pre-sale tickets available
• Cash and Credit Cards excepted on the night of the event
• Treat Trail
• Haunted House, recommended for ages 10 and up
• Keiki Zone for the little monsters
• Crafts sponsored by Ben Franklin Crafts
• Food and drinks available for purchase
• And so much more!
*A special treat for the first 100 member families! Please show current pass & ID.
For more information please call (808) 926-3191.
Mahalo to our Sponsors & Donors!